ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    Active Duty SRB Help, please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Active Duty SRB Help, please
 Login/Join

posted
Hello all,

I reenlisted 3 weeks ago on 26 June 13, and I have yet to receive my bonus. I have done a pay inquiry with finance, and I have called DFAS. Both places tell me that there is no bonus in the system for me, yet my ETS date has been updated on my ERB to reflect my new ETS date. Is there any way I can track my bonus? I have spoken to my career counselor and he tells me that he hasn't heard anything, and to please come back at another time. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 06 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have been trying to get this answer myself. I am in the same situation no bonus in the system according to finance but my dates have changed and the career counselor who I tracked down on leave swears he did everything right.

When I reenlisted in 2009 it took 3 days to get my bonus. I would figure things would get more efficient with time not less.

Posts: 75 | Registered: 30 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Look at the copy of your reenlistment contract. If it doesn't say anything about a bonus on there...

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It says SRB lump sum in accordance with milper message 13-030. It also says SRB zone B MOS: 35P3pad so please keep your unhelpful information to yourself.

posted Hide Post
If I hadn't already verified that my contract clearly states my bonus, I wouldn't be turning to the open source Internet for help. Thanks for the tip, but yes it is there. So I'm back to square 1 which is: where in the world is my bonus? After over 3 weeks it has not been sent back to my CC for any kind of error, yet DFAS sees nothing. Anybody?

posted Hide Post
Update: dfas is now tracking my bonus in their system, so it took HRC 3 weeks to process it. As for dfas, now I play the waiting game

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nremtp:
It says SRB lump sum in accordance with milper message 13-030. It also says SRB zone B MOS: 35P3pad so please keep your unhelpful information to yourself.

You're the one that decided to come on an open forum asking for information. If you can't handle someone pointing out the obvious that if it's not in your contract, you aren't getting a bonus, when in fact you stated nothing about it being in your contract, then you need to get on with the butt hurt.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ian.erickson1:
Update: dfas is now tracking my bonus in their system, so it took HRC 3 weeks to process it. As for dfas, now I play the waiting game

Did you ever receive payment.