ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    MILTECH Status does not remove from files!! HELP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MILTECH Status does not remove from files!! HELP
 Login/Join

posted
I am currently a former MILTEC and my Army Reserve files state I am still a MILTEC therefore I am not able to get a reenlistment bonus. Does anyone know how to remove the MILTEC status from my files. The retention NCO keeps refering me to my civilian employer but they do not see anything showing I am a MILTEC in my files. They say the Army has to make a change in my military files. HELP!!

Posts: 1 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: 17 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm checking into it. Whatever the code they use, it is not obvious.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've given up. I have no idea where RMS pulls it from.

You might ask AT&T.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am having the SAME ISSUE!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Contact CPAC Fort McCoy, they handle all Miltech issues and may be able to fix it for you.

Posts: 66 | Location: FARGO, ND | Registered: 16 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post