ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reenlistment Forum  Hop To Forums  Bonuses    Bonus time limit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bonus time limit
 Login/Join

posted
I graduated ait in august about a year and half ago. None of my nco really wanted to help when I joined and I tried to do it myself but never managed to get all the paperwork together or turned in for my bonus. Is there a time limit to turn in the paperwork. I can't find anything and Boone in my chain seems to want to help...

Question:
Is there a time limit to turn in paperwork for enlistment bonuses

Choices:
yes
no

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
get off your but and turn in your documents to the local finance office. They will let you know all the documents they need to get your bonus processed. Usually your ERB, AIT certificate, Statement of Enlistment (like 8 pages), and your 4/1 4/2 and 4/3(Enlistment Contract). No way you could not get this done in the last year... seems like pure laziness.

Posts: 178 | Location: Fort Myer, VA | Registered: 21 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post