New
Find
Notify
Tools

2008 SCARNG Promotions list
 Login/Join

Picture of RSP_CPL
posted
Does any one have a copy of the most recent promotions list? Or know where I can find a copy? Working with the RSP program I don't drill with my regular unit so I don't get a chance to see the list if it gets posted.

I tried Googling it but that has been a headache to review with no good results.

Posts: 9 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well, I don't know if this is what you are looking for since I'm active duty but....

https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/active/select/Enlisted.htm

That has the by name list for promotions. I don't think it's only for active duty, but I could be wrong.

Google is your friend!

Posts: 162 | Location: Fort McPherson, GA | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That is the correct site, and if you want the next months scores/names, you will have to wait a couple more days for the points and then another couple of days for the by name list. The wait is long I know, but it's something to wake up to and check.

SGT Books, man of knowledge and owner of many leatherbound books

Posts: 33 | Location: Fort Sill | Registered: 19 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RSP_CPL
posted Hide Post
I have searched this site and found the promotions list, but I can't tell if it's for only active duty or not. I don't see anything that says what unit the open slot is for. For that reason, I believe this is only for active duty.

If anyone has any insight into this let me know.

Posts: 9 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The promotion list for AD and NG are differnt. We in the NG have the STPA we go by, I have a copy of the latest and greatest from the STPA. If you have enough points youll be on it. send me a email with you name and MOS and Ill see if I can help you.
A SOLDIER IS NOT DEAD UNLESS HE IS FORGOTTEN
MAY THEY NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
SSG GRAY

Posts: 4 | Registered: 10 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post