New
Find
Notify
Tools

wear of cab and airborne wings
 Login/Join

Picture of k9nermp
posted Hide Post
Not to be rude but "full size medals" as apposed to what the medals for the Dress Blues? Also there is a little handy book which I know I have that shows pictures of said badges and how to wear them. If you have the CAB and Airborne wings what is the issue? I look at AR 670-1 figure 29-4 and understand completely. Are you look for spacing between the two? Go down to figure 29-22 on page 284 and section (b) tells you about two special skill badges.

The average Shepard can run 35mph, can you??

Posts: 231 | Location: Ft Jackson | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The quote that talks about full size medals in my last post is copy and paste directly from 670-1. I have CIB, Airborne, Air Assault, Qual badge, and Drivers Badge. Thanks though k9.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey k9, I just looked at your profile. Do you know SGT Young and Hayward? They would have arrived at the kennels in September.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of k9nermp
posted Hide Post
you have the CIB??? or did you mean the CAB? What about those two. pm me i guess

The average Shepard can run 35mph, can you??

Posts: 231 | Location: Ft Jackson | Registered: 25 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post