Originally posted by DosRock79:
Whats make its harder is I don't have actually orders just a COA for the jump. Does anyone know how to add this award to my ERB and if i trully need orders?
Therein lies the problem. Without knowing the wording of the COA and any other supporting documents you received, I can give little help.
Here's the process though since foreign badges are no longer added to your ERB:
1. Complete activity with foreign unit.
2. Receive documentation from foreign unit that you have successfully completed to their standards what it would take for a member of their military to receive the award.
3. Have the documents translated into English if that was not previously done.
4. Submit a copy of the original citation from the foreign military authorizing you their badge, combined with the translation in a DA 4187 to your company orderly room to forward up the chain to get approval from the general or whomever they've designated that authority.
5. Once you get it back, submit it to your OMPF aka iPerms for record.
6. Figure out how to wear it and enjoy!