ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  Uniforms, Awards and Decorations    Help! Drivers Badge and Marskmanship Badge Placements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! Drivers Badge and Marskmanship Badge Placements
 Login/Join

posted
I am trying to find if there is a specific order that the Drviers Badge and the Marksmanship Badges should be placed on the Uniform.

Don't worry, I did try to find this in the 670-1 before posting here...so I am not just taking the easy way out.

Anyway, in the 670-1 it shows in all the photos with the drivers badge that it is placed on the inside of the left pocket (closest to the center of the uniform) when worn with a marksmanship badge..

I cannot find it in writing anywhere where it states that it should be worn on the inside (just photos showing it), but I am probably wrong.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, SSG K

Posts: 349 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I wish I could give you specifics, but I have always been told the drivers badge goes closest to the the heart also.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 08 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ditto on the closest to the heart thing....i'll dig around and see what I can find in writing....

Posts: 1093 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
HEY SSG K, I LOOKED IN AR 670-1 IN FIGURE 29-25 IN STATES: SPECIAL SKILL BADGES (DRIVERS BADGE) ARE WORN TO THE WEARERS RIGHT OF THE MARKSMANSHIP BADGE.

HOPE THAT CAN HELP!

Posts: 11 | Location: GERMANY | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:b7c239e940="SPC CSALLES"]HEY SSG K, I LOOKED IN AR 670-1 IN FIGURE 29-25 IN STATES: SPECIAL SKILL BADGES (DRIVERS BADGE) ARE WORN TO THE WEARERS RIGHT OF THE MARKSMANSHIP BADGE.

HOPE THAT CAN HELP![/quote:b7c239e940]

yep!

also if you get one of those posters with the enlisted and officers in uniform you can't go wrong...I've seen alot of them in the recruiting office.

Posts: 169 | Location: OKC | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help.

Posts: 349 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
key being "wearers right" and not right as you look at someone else's uniform. Cool.

Posts: 1093 | Location: web surfing hell | Registered: 31 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

USAR Career Counselor
Picture of Daddy Warcrimes
posted Hide Post
[quote:15536291e2]29-16 b.(2) How worn. Marksmanship badges are worn in order of precedence from the wearer’s right, and to the left of any
special skill badges that are worn. [/quote:15536291e2]

Think that will do it for you

Posts: 3566 | Location: 13th BN ARCD, AZ | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post