Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marksmanship Badge
 Login/Join

posted
I recently qualified for my primary weapon I shot an expert what should I wear that on my class A's as right now I am sharpshooter? I guess what im asking do I change it on my uniform I have searched 670-1 and 600-8-22 I cannot find anything that says when I can wear it.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You should wear what is reflected on your personnel records (sharpshooter). That being said, ensure that those records are up to date.

Posts: 392 | Registered: 17 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of INTEL NCO
posted Hide Post
You can have a lot of award but if they are not in your ERB and OMPF you cannot wear them

All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership.

Posts: 174 | Location: Fort Bragg, NC | Registered: 11 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brandon 55:
I recently qualified for my primary weapon I shot an expert what should I wear that on my class A's as right now I am sharpshooter?

Likely you've got it squared away by now but I'm gathering a bit of confusion from what you typed, SO:

IF you are saying you previously shot as a sharpshooter but now have requal'd as an expert, you wear the expert.

IF you're asking because you have fired multiple weapons systems and only one is expert, you reflect that appropriately with the one under a beautiful expert marksmanship badge and the others under what they were ranked as (leave off the markmsan ones if you got experts and sharpshooters).

Posts: 86 | Location: Camp Yongsan, South Korea | Registered: 04 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post