New
Find
Notify
Tools

Regimental Crest
 Login/Join

Picture of PatriotPrisoner
posted
Ok this should be my last question for awhile. I hope. I am not officially affiliated with any unit and I have never put in a 4187 to become one. When looking at my erb it says under section X RGMT AFL corptc does anyone know what this is ?? I couldn't find anything online about it.

Posts: 18 | Location: Fort Riley, KS | Registered: 25 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LuckyLu
posted Hide Post
What's your MOS?

"America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." - Eisenhower

Posts: 480 | Location: Around the world.... | Registered: 15 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I was a 14T and now I am being reclassed as an 88M

Posts: 18 | Location: Fort Riley, KS | Registered: 25 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JC351LP
posted Hide Post
Your regimental crest will be the Transportation Corps crest. You can find more info on it here:http://www.tioh.hqda.pentagon.mil/Branches/Transportation.htm

Posts: 344 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 01 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
ok thank you very much i figured it was transportation but just wanted to be sure. Since I never saw it till after my mandatory reclass packet went through.