ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Veterans / Retirement  Hop To Forums  Veteran / Retirement Discussion    ETS: DA31. DITY Travel Time?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ETS: DA31. DITY Travel Time?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am getting ready to ETS. Hopefully leaving on 5 October. I am trying to fill out my DA31. I have a question about DITY travel time. I want to do a DITY move and was told by transportation that I would be allotted 7 days of travel time. Does this travel time go on my DA31 for terminal leave? My squad leader told me that it doesn't, but that doesn't make sense to me.

If my terminal leave starts on 12 October, but I am actually leaving to start my travel time on 5 October, how will I be able to sign out? I am under the impression that you are not authorized to post-date your sign-out for leave.

Anybody have any guidance on this? Preferably a regulation? I can't find any reg that covers this.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post