Community's Community is an Army Forum
Medical Retirement

Been in ten years and bits reached to the point where doing my job is almost unbearable due to pain I was in a Humvee rollover back in 08 and my back was never the same am seeing the chiropractor physical therapy, no help at all waiting to get back to do an MRI am also diagnosed with PTSD and am on a P2 profile due to bad knees. My question is how I go about starting the process to get medically retired, would I still receive an honorable discharge? Is there anyway I can check with my percentage or my disability will be? That would give me am idea if its worth holding on for the 10 more years to retire or not. Thanks
Posts: 18 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SSG. T
posted Hide Post
Contact the VA, they will be able to put you in contact with an SME on the subject and get you the most current information. The rules are always changing and no two cases are the same. Hopefully you can get the help you need.
Posts: 580 | Registered: 29 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

Google Site maps Generator Tool