New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sleep and driving
 Login/Join

Picture of Midnite_Rayne
posted
I am trying to find a reg. that states how much sleep a soldier should have before starting a 2 hour drive.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Midnite_Rayne:
I am trying to find a reg. that states how much sleep a soldier should have before starting a 2 hour drive.

mmm dont know about a reg but I would suggest a good sleep the night before (7-8 hours) should suffice...crap I gotta drive tomorrow halfway to Fort Jackson and we have a newborn in the house LOL...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sysalis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
crap I gotta drive tomorrow halfway to Fort Jackson and we have a newborn in the house LOL...

I remember the newborn days... Going to relive it in 3-4 months too, lol.

"The most dangerous thing in the world is a second lieutenant with a map and a compass."
-Murphy's Law of Combat

Posts: 700 | Location: USAG-Daegu, South Korea | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I don't think there is one. A two hour drive isn't much to worry about just don't expect to get less than 6 hours sleep and make that drive safely.

Dave

Posts: 258 | Location: Japan | Registered: 04 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is the very important site to all the member of national guard. tech support help . They have to duty for his country and nations also they have to maintain the rules with sleep and driving for the country.

<I removed the spam link, and suspended the spammer. This post is just too amusing to delete.
DW>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 2 | Location: USA | Registered: 05 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post