New
Find
Notify
Tools

1155 and 1156
 Login/Join

Picture of Joel Ross
posted
i believe it change to a new single form but i don't remember what the da # is, can anyone help me?

Ross, Joel Lee
C Co 3-7 INF
4 IBCT, 3ID

Posts: 29 | Location: Fort Stewart | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

USAR Career Counselor
Picture of Daddy Warcrimes
posted Hide Post
Sorry Joel, you'll need to be a bit more specific.

Posts: 3566 | Location: 13th BN ARCD, AZ | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
1155 and 1156, not sure but I think one is the Casualty Feeder Card and the other is Witness Statement Card.

Those numbers sound familiar. I don't know if it changed, but if I am right as to what they were, it might lead somebody to the answer.

If I am wrong, just go easy on me. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: InfantrytoSignal,

Posts: 212 | Registered: 25 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Joel Ross
posted Hide Post
you are correct infantry, i thought during my last deployment that they changed it from two separate forms to one single combined form but i dont know the number of it.

Ross, Joel Lee
C Co 3-7 INF
4 IBCT, 3ID

Posts: 29 | Location: Fort Stewart | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

USAR Career Counselor
Picture of Daddy Warcrimes
posted Hide Post
Oh, got it.

Going to have to start Windows because DA Pam 25-30 only works in a poorly built browser....

DA form 1155 is currently coded as "99 - INACTIVE (OBSOLETE) ITEM"

It was replaced by DA form 1156, 1 March 2006.

Previous editions of DA form 1156 are obsolete and should not be used.

Not really an IT question is it?

Side note: Daddy Warcrimes has not seen one of these things since 2003 Frowner I'm such a REMF

Posts: 3566 | Location: 13th BN ARCD, AZ | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post