ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  IT Forum    Disenroll from SSD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disenroll from SSD
 Login/Join

posted
I enrolled in SSD 3 last FY and now I'm trying to drop it.

ALMS won't let me "No drop privilege, offering associated with ATRRS course iteration" and ATRRS doesn't seem to have a feature for it.

Any ideas?

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11B32B
posted Hide Post
I know of individuals contacting the website admin to get shit done DW.

Best of luck!

Posts: 405 | Location: Europe | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Warcrimes:
I enrolled in SSD 3 last FY and now I'm trying to drop it.

ALMS won't let me "No drop privilege, offering associated with ATRRS course iteration" and ATRRS doesn't seem to have a feature for it.

Any ideas?

I'd suggest having your unit ATRRS guy drop you from the course.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input. Now I just have to decide if it's worth the hassle.

This is a ten level task

posted Hide Post
have you already been to SLC?

starting oct 2012 it will be a requirment for said school, and SSD4 will be one for SMA

Posts: 244 | Location: ft hood | Registered: 25 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
ANCOC in 2009; I think that counts.

It was one of those you-must-enroll-by-COB-yesterday things that my command likes to do. Picked the wrong course in haste.

This is a ten level task

Picture of DogPaddle41
posted Hide Post
I just went through this for ALC-CC...to be dropped from the course(s,) once approved, you need to get in touch with the SSD guys at HRC and send a 4187 to them from the first O6 in your chain, approving the drop. If you PM me your email I can/will forward the email chats between myself and the SFC, and civi, at HRC that I talked to.

"I will lead you"

Posts: 56 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 03 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of white26golf
posted Hide Post
Ok, I am lost....why do you want to drop, other than the fact you don't need it?

Posts: 82 | Registered: 26 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Because it takes up the first 4 pages in ALMS making it so I have to enter a search or scroll through in order to take relevant courses.

Very minor gripe for sure, which is why I'm leaning toward ignoring it outright. Not something worthy of bugging my BN CDR, much less higher or HRC.

Maybe it will just drop off when it expires in a year or so. Who knows, I might just get bored enough to complete it.

This is a ten level task

Picture of white26golf
posted Hide Post
I got you, just making sure I wasn't missing something. I am in the same situation, with 1,3, and 4. Although SSD4 isn't an issue, I am actually doing that one.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 26 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post