ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  IT Forum    Accessing Enlisted Record Brief at home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accessing Enlisted Record Brief at home
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I know I can access my ERB at work, using my work computer.

Is it possible to access it at home? I know at one time I could, but now it just brings up an error page when click on the My ERB link on the HRC website.

Thanks!

Posts: 88 | Location: ft. campbell | Registered: 05 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of SFC RossiJ
posted Hide Post
You need a CAC reader and ActivClient. There are instructions how to install on AKO and Google.

Posts: 275 | Location: Djibouti | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
www.militarycac.com

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Also,

You need to go into your internet explorer settings and go into the advance tab. Ensure SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 is checked.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Or this http://www.spi.dod.mil/lipose.htm

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post