Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SSD 1 problems
 Login/Join

posted
I have been trying to complete SSD 1 before I attend WLC but I can't seem to get the course to work. The course window will launch but that is as far as I can get.

I get the navigation window with the arrows, help button, etc, but the middle where the course itself should be is blank. The title page at the top says "LESSON/PAGE TITLE AREA LESSON/PAGE TITLE AREA LESSON/PAGE TITLE AREA" instead of any actual title. The instruction bar at the bottom says "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE" but no matter what I push nothing happens.

This is driving me crazy. Does anyone know what is causing this and how to make it work?

Posts: 2 | Location: Ft. Leavenworth, KS | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
Try turning your pop-up blocker off.

Posts: 258 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The pop-up blocker is already off. I have tried every internet configuration I can think of.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ft. Leavenworth, KS | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
update internet exploder and firefox, use whichever works. Also adobe flash and reader must be up to date.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5281 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post