ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  IT Forum    DTS giving me issues.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DTS giving me issues.
 Login/Join

posted
DTS wants me to upload a balance paid GTC statement. I would, but the balance isn't paid because they haven't paid it.

But I went on on TDY twice, with only one day in between. The problem I'm having is with my first voucher. The voucher for my second TDY is marked as paid.

I'm wondering if the charges from the second TDY are confusing the people at DTS about amounts for my first TDY voucher.

Ideas?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of erikwithak86
posted Hide Post
Do you have a PLEX rep in your S3 shop? Honestly from my experience they should be handling this. All you should really need to do is sign the vouchers and provided receipts when needed.

Posts: 707 | Registered: 18 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes, but we generally do our own vouchers. I'm sure he'll take over, but I'd rather have it done sooner than on his watch.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
DTS is fully automated so there are not normally people at "DTS" having issues unless it is one of the Approving Officials at your location looking at your voucher. Without looking at your TDY Authorizations, Vouchers, and documents it is hard to give advice on DTS issues. I am assuming someone (through DTS) requested the balance paid GTCC statement. As far as the balance, by regulation (DODFMR Volume 9 Chapter 3) you are required to pay your Government Travel Charge Card by it's due date regardless of your reimbursement status for TDY. It is also in the card holder agreement, and the mandatory card holder training.

Posts: 178 | Location: Fort Myer, VA | Registered: 21 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post