ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Community Discussion  Hop To Forums  IT Forum    SSD Level 1, Module 2: Military Problem Solving Process
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SSD Level 1, Module 2: Military Problem Solving Process
 Login/Join

Picture of Xnyper94
posted
Is anyone else having problems getting this course to launch in ALMS(The irony here is quite staggering)? Every time I attempt to launch it, it just gives me the blank template for the course (Black box with arrows, the title loads as 'Title of Course goes here', 'Press any key to begin' is shown, but doing so does nothing). Anyone have the same issue or know any solutions? Thanks

Posts: 14 | Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait | Registered: 23 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have this problem with ALMS a lot. It might be the system or the computer. Are you doing it on a government computer? If so try it on a different computer and it may work. If not try doing it a different day and it might work then.

I also have a question about SSD courses. When do we do SSD courses? Do we just do them whenever or only when we are going to schools. I am completely lost with them and we never really got any training on them in my unit.

Posts: 103 | Location: Fort Riley, KS | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Xnyper94
posted Hide Post
They were recently briefed to us through an emailed powerpoint. I believe you just need to start Level 1 and have it completed (as a per-requisite) to WLC. I have already completed WLC, but I was still instructed to complete Level 1.

Posts: 14 | Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait | Registered: 23 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
1. Identify the problem.
2. Post a thread in ASG asking for assistance.
3. Respond to trolls as required.

Posts: 364 | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
If you're using Internet Explorer, try firefox. Or vice versa.

Make sure flash player and adobe are all up to date.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post