ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Developmental Counseling    Can a soldier be counseled twice for the same thing?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can a soldier be counseled twice for the same thing?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broke_11B:
I appreciate the feedback, Chief. It appears my buddy may have screwed the pooch. From some of the things he's telling me (and I trust that he's telling the truth) his 1SG and CO sound like they're playing some shady games, but so far are "on the level"

"Kathycarol" and "superCAG Santos" should get together and <deleted DW> and quit shitting in here when I have a simple question.

Go reclass already.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperCAG/SEAL Sniper Santos:

QUIT FEEDING THIS TROLL.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AutobahnSHO:
quote:

QUIT FEEDING THIS TROLL.

He isn't a troll he is an American hero that went down in the chopper when he was taking out Osama Bin Laden.

I didn't know they made a video game of that already by the way but it must be good if this guy is delusional enough to believe he was there.

Posts: 103 | Location: Fort Riley, KS | Registered: 30 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
AutobahnSHO,

You are an idiot with worthless information.

Good day.

Posts: 20 | Location: Washington DC / Classified | Registered: 13 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
AutobahnSHO,

You are an idiot with worthless information.

Wrong, try again.

quote:

Good day.

You too. I'm done talking with or to you by the way, until/if/when you have something productive to add to the forum.

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Only if you knew AutobahnSHO. Only if you knew..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Daddy Warcrimes,

posted Hide Post
Sorry I'm late.

quote:
Originally posted by Dar:
Did we ever figure out how to add more moderators so we can boot this clown?

Regrettably, no. Feel free to PM other mods and beg them to resume their activity here.

On an amusing note, I've not before heard the Ft. Knox area referred to as "Washington DC / Classified".

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Warcrimes:
On an amusing note, I've not before heard the Ft. Knox area referred to as "Washington DC / Classified".

lololol. Me neither.

posted Hide Post
DW if you guys need mods just say the word....lol

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
With three active duty signal warrant officers; you cannot go wrong.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CW2 Pyro:
DW if you guys need mods just say the word....lol
We need more mods. Do you have a means to grant mod access to users? I sure as hell can't.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post