ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Developmental Counseling    Dissrespecting an NCO, 2nd cousenling. Need advice on corrective action.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dissrespecting an NCO, 2nd cousenling. Need advice on corrective action.
 Login/Join

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewAngel:
Eh..still waiting for a reply, lol.

GO AWAY, SPAMMER.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of MatthewAngel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AutobahnSHO:

GO AWAY, SPAMMER.

Again, I am not spamming. I just want to know what an ART 15 is.

"Optimates Omnipotens ac Schola"

Posts: 25 | Location: Canada | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MatthewAngel:

Again, I am not spamming. I just want to know what an ART 15 is.

2 seconds on google= http://usmilitary.about.com/od...tion/a/article15.htm

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Also, this is not facebook. I'm one of the most frequent people here, i check in a few times a day. Some items (especially questions which people can look up themselves) don't get answered for days.
Patience.

Picture of ArmyWife~N~Soldier
posted Hide Post
I haven't read all of the replies, so this may have been said already, but if you put corrective training in the counseling, you cannot recommend UCMJ action for that incident. You'd have to wait for it to happen again. We had an instance where a soldier told an E-7 to go eff himself and because there was corrective training already prescribed in the counseling, the Art. 15 for disrespect got kicked back by Legal. If this is the second offense, I wouldn't give any corrective training in the counseling, I'd just recommend the Art. 15 now. Good luck.

Posts: 759 | Location: Fort Carson, CO | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post