ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Developmental Counseling    Patterns of Misconduct
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patterns of Misconduct
 Login/Join

posted
Needing some help here.

I have a Soldier that came from the reserves and has continuously failed to abide by regulations and direct orders. This Soldier is pending Article 15 right now and has sexually harrased a female Soldier.

The female Soldier wishes not to press SHARP and refuses to write a sworn statement. However, we have all the evidence in hand on this incident.

Rather than give a counseling on SHARP, my command has requested a counseling be given to the Soldier on his patterns of misconduct and recommend UCMJ. They are wanting this Soldier chaptered based off his past and present actions.

Please advise on a template or recommendations on getting this taken care of.

I appreciate the help in advance. Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Here is an example. If he has continuously failed, his counseling packet should be filled of examples. Wink

http://www.armywriter.com/dereliction-of-duty.htm

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. I appreciate the help.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post