ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Training / NCODP    SSD level 1 mod 3 NCO's in retention
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SSD level 1 mod 3 NCO's in retention
 Login/Join

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
i wouldnt go as far to say that these Soldiers, or any Soldiers are/can cheat on the SSD courses... it is a open book/browser course.

so if it is open book/browser.. can you really cheat?

If you are taking screen shots of answers, that would be a form of cheating as well.....

Honestly, how i did the course was open the SSD up in mozilla, and open up Internet Explorer. the reason for this is if you open the SSD course in IE, it wont allow you to copy the questions, where as Mozilla will allow you to copy the question. copy and paste it into IE to look up the answer or article that you can find a better explantion for the answer.

alot of the questions can be answered with just common knowledge

posted Hide Post
Look, here's the deal:

Posting the answers in open forum facilitates cheating. This is contrary to the Army Values.

If I continue to see it, I will continue to edit comments and ban users.

I don't care if the courses are NMC. The appropriate place to address this is with the course maintainer, or your unit leadership.

Technical issues are fine. Bitching about the problem is fine. Circumventing the course through posting answers (or requests for answers) is a no-go.

This is a ten level task

Posts: 2870 | Registered: 15 February 2004Report This Post