ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Training / NCODP    Identify differences in ASVAB named fields on ERB
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identify differences in ASVAB named fields on ERB
 Login/Join

posted
I haven't been a recruiter for a number of years but still need to accurately enter and transfer information on Soldiers regularly. One thing I have never seen guidance on is the ASVAB data fields on the ERB. The old DA 2-1 listed each by their historically known names: GT, GM, EL, CL, MM, SC, CO, FA, OF, ST. However, the version ERB used presently mostly gives names, but a few are identified by their old two letter field. They are: GT, ADMIN, CMBT, ELEC, FA, MECH, FOOD, COMMO, MAINT, TECH. Not all entries on military forms use the fields, they are still using the old ones. I have looked for documents that clarify these fields but have only found the assumption that it is clear. This is the issue I am bringing to anyone that cares to set me straight. While some of the listed ERB fields seem obvious, I think it is possible to incorrectly input scores for SC, ST, and GM. Which are your COMMO, MAINT, TECH scores?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JC351LP
posted Hide Post
ERB = Soldier Data

GT = GT
ADMIN = CL
CMBT = CO
ELEC = EL
FA = FA
MECH = MM
FOOD = OF
COMMO = SC
MAINT = GM
TECH = ST

Posts: 344 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 01 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of K Hammes
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

Posts: 1 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 07 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hellz
posted Hide Post
????

you thanked a 3 year old dead thread....

good job!

Posts: 173 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hellz:
????

you thanked a 3 year old dead thread....

good job!

haha. better late than never Wink

Posts: 1675 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post