ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Training / NCODP    Downed driver training???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downed driver training???
 Login/Join

posted
I need to give a class on downed driver training or basically switching injured drivers out. I have searched through all the skill levels on this site and performed countless google searches which have produced no results.

Anyone have a link or anything on paper to go off of? I can write my class if i need to but if i can get my hands on some docs to tweak for my class that would be optimum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bragg baby.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11B32B
posted Hide Post
Sorry no pub for ya, which type of vehicle are you writing it for?'

Heres some guidelines if you have to write it yourself.

If it's a HMMVV or MRAP or something similair TC will gain pos control of steering wheel and down shift if vehicle is equiped with such feature while steering in a safe direction and pull parking break when vehicle is slowed enough or in emergency sooner.

Then your drill will differentiate between direct contact, indirect contact, and no contact ( Driver had a stroke or some shit ).

Posts: 405 | Location: Europe | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im going to check CALL tomorrow but thanks for tips. I overlooked getting the vehicle to a stopped position but had figured most of the class out from a stopped position.

Thanks.

Bragg baby.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Fort Leonard Wood had a class a few years ago, I'm not sure if they still have it, called Anti Terrorism Evasive Driving. I took it and they had about a half day dedicated to it. Maybe you can look up the course on google or something and they may have their info.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post