ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Training / NCODP    Need MTS/BFT Class
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need MTS/BFT Class
 Login/Join

posted
I'm pretty good with both systems but for training purposes i need a decent class layout. I've searched AKO resources but came up empty. Google didn't turn anything up either. An MTS/BFT class would be FOUO but would it be Secret too, would that be why i'm having such a hard time?
Anyone have any powerpoint slides on either system lying around?

Posts: 1 | Location: Ft Lee | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
There are MTS and FBCB2 classes offered at the Transportation school (Eustis) and the ALU (Lee). You can get your unit in for training at either. The class at Lee right now is a simulation but by August there will be a full MTS lab with systems to work on. If you need more info on setting this up, feel free to contact me at 757-878-3426

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post