ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  Training / NCODP    40 HOUR COURSES
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

40 HOUR COURSES
 Login/Join

posted
I have tried several times to take online courses that will build my promotion packet (i.e. 40HR courses). I always wind up taking courses that are valuable in information, but are not actually worth any points. I find an interesting course on ATRS, enroll, and then take it in ALMS. Ive done this 6 times and the certificates are always worthless for my packet. Am I doing something wrong? How do I distinguish 40 HR courses from ones that are worth no points? Also, can anyone be extremely helpful and recommend some 40HR courses that would be good for a medic (68W) to take?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great question, I am wondering the same thing. I got some Soldiers who are putting in packets and I need to give them the right information about getting correspondence course points.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post