ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army National Guard  Hop To Forums  Arizona National Guard Discussion    Arizona Army National Guard Recruiter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Army National Guard Recruiter
 Login/Join

Picture of SSG Acton
posted
I'm SSG Bryan Acton. I'm a recruiter for the Army National Guard in Arizona. Hit me up if you have any questions about the AZARNG.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 23 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
Does the AZNG let people come in as warrant officers? Ive heard that AH-64 pilot is a critical billet right now, and im working on my civilian helo licenses right now.

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
TIS CANG-12 good years
TIS 4 years and 8 months AD Army
Got out 2009 as an E-4. I am 51 years old with an Associate in Science continued education in progress for CNA 2012 then LPN 2013 for BSN 2014. Attending ROTC (not contracted) for a leadership degree in military science. I was told I could join AD as a Nurse after I get my BSN.

The question is: Would I and should I go in NOW before end of 2011? I was medically 20% honorable discharged and have not applied for VA medical disability. I want to go back in AD as enlisted at 51 years of age or as a AZ National Guard soldier.

What is factual? What is do-able?

Posts: 8 | Location: AZ | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post