ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  General NCO Discussion    senior nco site
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

senior nco site
 Login/Join

posted
i was wandering if there is a senior nco site for e-7's and above that share commonalities on tips,hints,experiances,mainly section chief jobs,this is a great site with alot of useful information but i believe its tailored for e-1 threw e-6,can anyone shed any light on this thanks

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You can try this one. It doesn't seem to be very active yet, but it does have sections specifically addressing senior slots.

http://www.ncoteam.org

Posts: 3 | Registered: 18 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No, not really. But you can try a few if you are seeking info, and not direct message board.
firstsergeant.com
companycommand.com
squadleader.com
All have some good stuff.

BTW you are showing your age, we stopped the "E" thing a few years back.

Posts: 25 | Location: NE Oregon | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:a6bbfc31c6="Old-Crusty"]
BTW you are showing your age, we stopped the "E" thing a few years back.[/quote:a6bbfc31c6]

Guess im just too young to understand.

Posts: 304 | Location: Camp Slayer, Iraq | Registered: 09 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
i must have been a reservist for to long i missed that memo

Posts: 292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i think this sight is perfect for the sfc and up the younger nco need to read a little questions from the seinors to help us become better ncos the best thing to do would be to request a forum groupe for the seinors that way we can go in and see what the trials and terbulations of the senior ncos is so when we reach that point in our carrears we can look back and see that its not the first time someone went through it

Posts: 48 | Location: Ft Lewis | Registered: 25 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
<<BTW you are showing your age, we stopped the "E" thing a few years back.>>

Negative. They still use the "E" thing (he's referring to E-grades; E-1, E-2, etc.). However, we were briefed only to use it for finance issues, such as travel pay, TDY, etc.

Posts: 1 | Location: C Btry, 1/355 FA, Austin, TX | Registered: 25 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
if you really want a website just for e-7's and above let me know you do dthe marketing i'll go buy another domain name Smiler

Posts: 292 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Greywolff
posted Hide Post
if you really want another website just for e-7's and above let me know you do the marketing (no point in haveing a website if no one knows its there) and i'll go buy another domain name (i allready own 6)

posted Hide Post
my intent wasn't to get your emotions up,i think your site is very well put together and well thought out,i have put out memorandums to have the site used as a battalion training aid,ive instructed my detachment to use this site as a point of contact for classes,please forgive me if i inspired negative emotions in you,please except my apologies :-)

thank you for all your time and efforts in maintaining this site,i know it takes alot of dedication

posted Hide Post
Scutter, your firing at the wrong target...this is my site, and it has been for over 5 years.

I think that greywolff was just saying that if you were willing to do the leg work and promote his or her site which would be catered to Senior NCOs, then he or she wuould spend the money on the domain name (that .com, .net thing)

By the way, Thanks for the nice comments about the site

Posts: 137 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The reason SFC's and above don't have their own site is because they can't find any subordinates to run it for them. Ain't that right drill.....

Posts: 12 | Location: Patrick AFB, Florida | Registered: 11 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm a computer geek and currently learning so much in school concerning computer programming! I'm willing to make a senior NCO site just provide me the domain!

Here are some of my work!
http://www.PinoyD2.com

This one is currently under construction because my team is getting lazy of making the layouts hehehe...I just gotta put them on the front lean and rest!
http://www.SkyPlakes.com

Posts: 158 | Location: OKC | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thankyou nuckols1109 im not sure what it was but i laughed for a good 3 minutes..................... belly sorta laugh he he

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greywolff:
if you really want a website just for e-7's and above let me know you do dthe marketing i'll go buy another domain name Smiler

Hi. You can register domain names at XnYnZ.com . Domain names are very low in cost here. They provide 24/7 technical team support too.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 26 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post