ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  General NCO Discussion    Soldier with Permanent 'NO PT Test Run' profile still running
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soldier with Permanent 'NO PT Test Run' profile still running
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
by that statement, you are showing your soldiers that exceeding the standard and being better than that is executable. i am on a perm profile and i walk the 2.5 miles in colorado altitude in 28 min and some change. i would rather run, but it is way too much impact on my back. and I'm 36
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyLu:
I'm 31, so I had 30 seconds to spare. I really could have pushed myself a lot more too, but since all I need to do is pass, what's the point?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lew,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
for promotion points only he will get a 300, he will not receive an award for getting better than a 270 nor will he receive the pt award for said 300.
quote:
Originally posted by Soldier60:
Why do you keep bringing up this 300 thing? Your Soldier does not get a 300 if he does the walk. He only recieves points for the PU and SU events.

Per FM 7-22

There is no point score annotated on the DA Form
705 for the performance of alternate aerobic events. These events are scored as a GO or NO GO.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post