ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  General NCO Discussion    Batteries for a Chem light??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batteries for a Chem light??
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
We have done the standards (winter air, batteries for a chem light, grid squares) and gotten many a soldier with them.

Sent a brand new e-fuzzy for a fluex capacitor for the LMTV. The Motor Pool NCOIC laughed so hard he cried. Kid looked so damn serious.

I gotta do the prickee-7 and the exhust sample with a on the next new guy.

Worst one I did was the patch change on my 1SG just before ge got his SGM. Dude lost his damn mind. The smoking sucked but the laugheter everyone else got (including the COL) was well worth it.

Posts: 72 | Location: Ft. We-Gotcha | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ATC Maintenance Man
posted Hide Post
If anyone else is in AVN tell the new guy to go get a few bottles of prop wash!!! I had the s-4 looking for it. lol or if anyone is in radar sections the video fluid leek is a good one.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 18 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Buck14
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ATC MAINTENANCE MAN:
if anyone is in radar sections the video fluid leek is a good one.

You tried to get me with that one! Luckily I saw through it. Didn't you get someone by breaking a chem light and spreading it all over the radar saying there was a signal leak? You all had the poor sucker in full mopp gear cleaning it up. Man you guys were mean. HA!!!

Posts: 39 | Location: Somewhere New Soon, I HOPE! | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Be carefull sending anyone for a few feet of flightline. The young E4 returned with a box of concrete at just about the same time the airfield commander called...

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
This is more of just a classic prank, but one time we had been getting geared up for an NBC chamber when it ended up getting called off. We had one SPC that wouldn't quit complaining about having to go. He didn't hear that the training had been canceled, so we decided to have some fun with him. We started telling him rumors that they were gonna use a new type of CS gas that was more potent, and that in previous years they'd make us keep our masks off for up to five minutes in the chamber. The guy really started to sweat over it. We even got the 1SG and the civilians in on the joke.

Come the day of, we told him he had to go to an earlier iteration than the rest of us. As he drove out to the site where the chamber was located we called him and let him in on it. We had a good laugh and told him it was a lesson in minimizing on the b****ing.

Posts: 257 | Location: Ft Sam Houston | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What about a BA 1100 N form (BAlloon)

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Having a good laugh reading all these responses. Has anyone ever sent a new guy to the MP kennels for a bottle of K9P to clean their weapons with?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 18 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post