ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  General NCO Discussion    Respect of Formations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Respect of Formations
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
[quote:b3c55cd325="RedKat"]That's why I've been asking about it. Army has a lot of rules that are not written, it's just something that you do, because that's the way it's done or because someone with more stripes told you to do so.

No implementation was intended, just seeking the truth.[/quote:b3c55cd325]
Uh... yeah... what he said.

Posts: 325 | Registered: 06 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
[quote:6e007cc8f2="xJudgex"]Uh... yeah... what he said.[/quote:6e007cc8f2]

I am a "she", not "he" Big Grin

Posts: 112 | Location: Korea | Registered: 20 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Some people's logic is just...ridiculous...

You are at fault when you are blocking access to a building and obstruct businesses conducted at that building. Civilians aren't stupid enough to follow suit, that's why they aren't you.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey ah OSPF I hope you realize that you're replying to a conversation that is just shy of a decade old. I would hazard to guess that the guy who started this thread may well be out of the Army by now.

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post