ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  NCO Business  Hop To Forums  General NCO Discussion    Boot Recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boot Recommendations
 Login/Join

Picture of 1Flesh
posted
I am going to EFMB in a few months and want to buy new boots that would serve me well during the 12 miler. Does anyone have boot recommenations? I appreciate the input.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FIFTYCRUSHPLAN
posted Hide Post
I would go with the NIKE SFBs, they are light yet still quite durable in my opinion. If not those then I would go Belleville 380 DES.

Get Some!

Posts: 562 | Location: Fort Carson | Registered: 25 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 1Flesh
posted Hide Post
Youre the second person to recommend the Nikes. Thanks for the input.

posted Hide Post
I also wear Nike Boots. I like them light weight durable and I get a lot of wear out of them. To be honest I have been getting a years wear outside of the random FTX in which I just put on another pair if they get wet. You should switch boots out more often but I do it as needed.

Posts: 625 | Registered: 19 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 1Flesh
posted Hide Post
Yeah, thats a fault of mine also. I dont buy boots nearly as often as I should. I havent done any looking around yet, but I think the Nikes will be my first look. Thanks.