ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    Does anyone know what unit UIC WJHEAA in Vicenza, Italy is?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know what unit UIC WJHEAA in Vicenza, Italy is?
 Login/Join

posted
Im thinking its probably the replacement company but I am on assignment to Vicenza, Italy and the UIC that was put on EASI-GATE for me was WJHEAA. It says that I have a pinpoint but I don't know that UIC and I cant seem to find it anywhere online.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
SETAF aka USARAF. United States Army Africa. You won't be at the 173rd.

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
And Vincenza is so small too. I spent time at Army Lodging there when I was stationed in Germany and went to Italy on vacation. Army lodging was so expensive, I went to Aviano and stood at the Air Force Inn for half the price and double the room. Have fun at Venice. I took the train from Vincenza to Venice. Great ride.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks alot for that info I haven't been given a sponsor yet and Im kinda impatient my family and I are very excited about going to Italy.

Do you have any information on SETAF like what kind of unit it is. Ive been looking around the website for what companies it has just to kinda gage were I might be placed but I didnt see anything. Is SETAF the headquarters, a BDE, or BN?? Right now Im just brainstorming about Italy and SETAF I cant get it out of my head lol.

Picture of 51C
posted Hide Post
USARAF is an Army Service Component Command led by a 2 Star. It doesn't have BDEs etc as a normal unit would. Consists of a BN headquarters and a few companies that make up the different sections. Depending on where you work at there, you might expect quite a few trips to Africa over the next few years. It is a good assignment, stop stressing!

www.usaraf.army.mil

Posts: 467 | Location: CONUS | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
lol thanks alot your posts helped me out alot

Picture of RghtThnFrwrd
posted Hide Post
So almost a year later, how did everything work out for you?

Posts: 36 | Location: Oahu, HI | Registered: 25 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post