ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    Moved family before PCSing to Camp Arifjan.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moved family before PCSing to Camp Arifjan.
 Login/Join

posted
I was in fort benning where i recieved my orders to go to Kuwait. I Moved my family from fort benning to Washington State. After I moved them I PCS'd to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Now that I no longer have a permanent duty station I wanted to change my BAH to reflect where my family is living at right now. Currently I am still recieving BAH from Fort Benning, GA. How do I go about doing this? I could really use some help, because people here seem to not know what to do in my situation.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
You should have done this before you left. It would have been too easy to have that in your orders and get all of your entitlements. Go to mpd and talk to them. They should be able to help you out.

Posts: 260 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Did the Army move the family??

If so, show paperwork from transportation to your current S-1.

Also, might help to have a copy of the lease where they are now.

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post