ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    Help,On Assignment to Korea
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help,On Assignment to Korea
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, Im stationed in Hawaii and I've been here 6 years. I've deployed with the unit twice, one to Iraq and one to Afghan for 12 months each. My DEROS is Oct 14 and my ETS is OCT 15. I was hoping to go back to the mainland and ets from there but now I'm on assignment for Korea. So they want me to reenlist for a min of 3 years to pcs or sign a dcs statement. So I don't want to go to Korea and they want me to reenlist for it, and I don't get command Sponsor either. What can I do or how can I change my DEROS so that I can just ETS form here. I've talked to my branch Manager but he was no help and nobody seems to know anything around here either, TIA.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sprat2
posted Hide Post
If you are content on getting out I believe a dec statement will keep you there till you ets.

Posts: 260 | Location: Macdill AFB | Registered: 21 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post