Notify
Tools

501st MI in Yongsan
 Login/Join

Picture of A HUMINT/DLI GUY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheWiseChief:
As a Cyber auditor, I have seen unclass docs with TMI on the Seobingo (usually spelled without the G) compound than compared to his post.

But the MSG is correct, I will dress it down a bit and not even mention the sleeping on duty part. I think you are proposing dereliction of duty. Smiler

OPSEC is cut and dry and sometimes there appears to be grey areas where people get confused on. But I will try to keep it off the public net as much as possible.

I didn't think it was too harmful at the time; but after reading it again, it did present some OPSEC concerns...so I edited it.

Speaking of OPSEC, that pic you posted should "disappear" as well....especially since it is a shot of something that gives directions to locations on a U.S. military facility located in a foreign nation on a site that any nationality could probably access....even I created this account years ago from abroad....jussayin ^_^

"There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal."

Posts: 224 | Location: JBLM | Registered: 05 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post