ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    Locked in for Italy Camp Ederle/WJHE1A what UIC CODE is this?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Locked in for Italy Camp Ederle/WJHE1A what UIC CODE is this?
 Login/Join

posted
So I got locked in for Italy. Would I able to see what unit I'm going in Camp Ederle?

Right now it says something about HQ REP and I have the UIC code as well: WJHE1A

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMO,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 02 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That UIC is for the unit you just said. You proably won't get pin point orders until you get there.

Posts: 194 | Location: JBLM, WA | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Peacemaker47
posted Hide Post
quote:
WJHE1A

This is just a replacement unit that you will report to. From there you will get orders to an actual unit depending on your MOS and need for that MOS in units there.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 03 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RghtThnFrwrd
posted Hide Post
TMO - I checked out the MTOE for that UIC. They have a couple of companies and a BN. They are the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) to Africa Command (AFRICOM). AFRICOM comprises of all service branches (and then some) and USARAF supports AFRICOM for the Army side. Minus what is already mentioned, I couldn't find any subordinate units but maybe someone can chime in if they know. What is your MOS?

Posts: 36 | Location: Oahu, HI | Registered: 25 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post