ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    PCS Leave enroute TDY-Korea
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PCS Leave enroute TDY-Korea
 Login/Join

posted
Here is my situation: I reclassed and due to report to AG School @Ft Jackson November 29,2013 until February 16th. I am due to report to Camp Casey, Korea on March 10th. Which i know is 3 weeks or so later but early report they say can be authorized.

I plan on take 59 days to visit all my family prior to leaving the country to Korea.

Can I clear post and take my PCS leave prior to reporting to school November 29th. And take advantage of the chance to report early right after AIT.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Illernoise
posted Hide Post
Are you going TDY en route or TDY and return?
That will answer your question.
If you don't know, look at your orders.
If you don't have your orders, ask at your levy brief.

Posts: 660 | Location: Ft. Drum | Registered: 16 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I did call reassignment today and I guess i will be going TDY en route to school. They are waiting on a few more documents from now to process the orders but told me to be sure to mention that and then talk to transportation so i can fly from my home of record where i will be.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 26 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post