ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    2nd MI BN, 66th MI Brigade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2nd MI BN, 66th MI Brigade
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone know anything about this? Got my orders but I haven't really been able to find out much information about it. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AEL1875,

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Your going to one of those hidden great places. I was in 1st so I'm assuming you are of the intel mos fam or signal however there are supporters...you are located betweem Mainz kastel and Wiesbaden and about 20 mins from Frankfurt...place is lovely and you can get to anywhere on either the autobahn or train or even rent an Audi, Mercedes at the rental car spot.

I remember 2nd had counter intels and interrogators.i was in 1st which is aerial exploitation.

The post is split up into 3 different spots. Enjoy your time there it's off the hook. It was by far my best duty stating assignment...

Posts: 625 | Registered: 19 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JC351LPP4
posted Hide Post
http://www.inscom.army.mil/MSC/66MIB/2dMI.html

For more information call the unit and ask for your sponsor. If they don't have one for you yet, you will get one ASAP.

At the moment sponsorship is getting a lot of command emphasis in the 66th.

Posts: 344 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 01 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post