Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SWAPS
 Login/Join

posted
We are trying to find someone that wants to to SAWP with us >We are in Ansbach germany (Deros Dec 2015)and would like to SWAP for wiesbaden other places are considered too ..Details E4 92 g If interested please contact us Thx

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
A SWAP so you can remain in Germany? Good luck with that.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
No , to change the location , not to stay here we have 2 more years left in Ansbach but trying to be somewhere else

Posts: 2 | Registered: 13 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
You have to be on stationed for 24 months. If a SWAP does happen (again depends on TOS), you will have to pay for the move yourself.

I left Germany in 2011 before units started moving to Weisbaden. Nice place.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
how do these swaps happen? who do you get this done with?

Awesome quote here:

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Itsthelife:

You have to find somebody to swap assignments with, they have to be of the same skill level and MOS, and you pay for the move yourself...lets say I want to swap with someone (CONUS to CONUS and OCONUS to OCONUS only), I have to find someone in my desired location that is willing to move to my location.

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TransAm95NCO:
quote:
Originally posted by Itsthelife:

You have to find somebody to swap assignments with, they have to be of the same skill level and MOS, and you pay for the move yourself...lets say I want to swap with someone (CONUS to CONUS and OCONUS to OCONUS only), I have to find someone in my desired location that is willing to move to my location.

oh ok thanks Smiler

Awesome quote here:

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Registered: 11 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post