ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  PCS / Assignment Locations  Hop To Forums  OCONUS Assignments    Tips for getting Belgium?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tips for getting Belgium?
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone here ever get to Blegium? If so any tips on how I can get stationed there, or any contacts that might be able to help (current HR strength manager?). I have a combined total of 7 years at Fort Campbell, and the old lady really wants to go to belgium bc there is some NATO HQ there and thats what her degree is in. Have emailed branch but I kinda get the typical branch response as far as non priority 1-2 assignments go. Any tips or insight appreciated.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 04 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
Ultimately it is your branch manager unless you have/know some senior leader that has connections at branch that can get you that assignment.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If under 10 years in the Army, you may be able to reup for it.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TransAm95NCO
posted Hide Post
I almost had it, nominative assignment but my branch said i had to stay at current position longer. Oh well...

Lead by Example!!!

Posts: 3914 | Location: Somewhere in the US | Registered: 13 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It seems like a dream assignment.

Posts: 2621 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post