ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Army National Guard  Hop To Forums  North Carolina National Guard Discussion    Can I have a CAC reader at home?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I have a CAC reader at home?
 Login/Join

posted
I live about 2 hours from my unit, so I would like to get a CAC reader keyboard for my home. I would like to know if this is allowed, and where I could purchase one. Anyone know a website that sells the CAC keyboards?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaseyW:
I live about 2 hours from my unit, so I would like to get a CAC reader keyboard for my home. I would like to know if this is allowed, and where I could purchase one. Anyone know a website that sells the CAC keyboards?

Yes, it is allowed...check to see if your unit has them for issue--some do.

"What we see from our tower is for us to know and for you to find out."--The S-2

Posts: 599 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 21 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If you are close to a px they should have them. If not there are websites that sell them.

Posts: 617 | Registered: 25 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sl1984
posted Hide Post
You can purchase CAC readers at TX Systems.com, and also you will have to download ActiveClient software from AKO.

Posts: 2 | Location: Flat Rock, NC | Registered: 21 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yep. All perfect answers. It's so helpful to the mission to have this flexibility!

Posts: 438 | Registered: 22 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post