ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    where to report for AIT?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where to report for AIT?
 Login/Join

Picture of lomo2surf
posted
I am trying to figure out where I need to report on the 21st? my report date is 22nd but leave ends on 21st. Someone help me figure out if I need to be in uniform or civilians?

Posts: 52 | Location: FOB Salerno  | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 11BIN3ID
posted Hide Post
Most likely the reception station at whatever post you are going to for ait...if you said what mos u were going for im sure someone would be able to find an exact place. But you do report in uniform.

Posts: 991 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 11BIN3ID:
Most likely the reception station at whatever post you are going to for ait...if you said what mos u were going for im sure someone would be able to find an exact place. But you do report in uniform.

alright looks like I am going to drive to Gordon in Civilians and then change cause no way I am going to drive from FL to GA in uniform

Posts: 52 | Location: FOB Salerno  | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shewtor McGavin
posted Hide Post
Are you a reclass? Go to the Atrrs catalog and see what the reporting intructions are for your MOS.

Sequence #229

Posts: 283 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MI_SilentWarrior:
Are you a reclass? Go to the Atrrs catalog and see what the reporting intructions are for your MOS.

yeah having issues at home trying to get onto AKO

Picture of Shewtor McGavin
posted Hide Post
www.atrrs.army.mil/atrrscc/

This doesn't require an AKO login.

Sequence #229

Posts: 283 | Registered: 26 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What MOS are you reclassing to?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 18 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nekepatt:
What MOS are you reclassing to?

25U

posted Hide Post
I would drive it in ACU's. Almost every time I have been pulled over in uniform they let me go. What MOS are you going 25U from?

Posts: 2619 | Registered: 08 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Corvette1140:
I would drive it in ACU's. Almost every time I have been pulled over in uniform they let me go. What MOS are you going 25U from?

yeah true but having a radar detector I am good - going from 31B - thank god - will not miss the MP Corps

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
Non-IET soldiers (Active Component, Army Reserve, and National
Guard) reporting for Advanced Individual Training (or reclassification) should
report to Bldg 25710, 15th Sig Bde HQ, for permanent party barracks housing

posted Hide Post
You'll want to report to 369 Sig. Bn headquarters. If it's during duty hours, I would report in uniform. ...and about the "pulled over in uniform" thing, it doesn't always work...trust me.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 18 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of lomo2surf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nekepatt:
You'll want to report to 369 Sig. Bn headquarters. If it's during duty hours, I would report in uniform. ...and about the "pulled over in uniform" thing, it doesn't always work...trust me.

yeah trust me I grew up AF brat and being in and around military bases it does not work but before I gave up riding the street and racing only I was pulled over 3 times on the bike and got off all three times for being military but not in uniform

posted Hide Post
I would report to the 15th sig HQ building, thats where I went when I reclassed, then they stamp your orders and have someone from your company come get you

SSG V

Posts: 171 | Location: Fort Lewis, WA | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I just left there, I was former cadre. Report to 15th Sig Bde HQ's on the corner of 26th and Barnes Ave(its right next to a Burger King and Shoppette). And like the previous post said they will call the 369 Sig Bn Staff Duty to Come and Pick you up if you dont have a ride..their battalion is right down the street. if you report after duty hours you can report in Civilians, during you need to be in ACU's.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 29 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post