Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25s1c
 Login/Join

posted
Is there anyone who can point me in the direction of where I can find out where 25s1c's can be stationed?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
All 25S1C are assigned to 53rd Signal BN (SATCON) based out of Peterson AFB, CO. We have 6 companies across the world. Peterson/Schriever AFB, CO, Ft Mead, Ft Detrick, HI, Okinawa, and Lanstual Germany.

Hope that helps.

Chief Ward

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E
National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA

Are you a signal warrant officer? http://www.signal-chief.com/

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hey Chief Ward,

My wife is a 25S and is about to reenlist for 1C school and im a 25P where is the ideal place that we will go.

Thanks
SPC Quintern

Posts: 9 | Location: Germany | Registered: 15 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Really depends on what you are looking for. As a 1C, shes pretty well limited to 6 places on the globe for where she can go (see above). The trick will be finding a near by assignment for you. 53rd Sig has no 25P slots in it. The STEP/Teleport sites that are colocated with the Operations Centers where she would work may or may not have 25P slots, but I couldn't give you an honest answer. Here in Colorado Springs, I would be pretty surprised if there are any 25P slots on Peterson/Schriever AFB, but Fort Carson probably has a few. I would say your best bet is to talk to branch once she actually reups and gets the school slot for the 1C course.

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E

Posts: 609 | Location: National Training Center, Fort Irwin, CA | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thank you Chief Ward. Makes life a little easier knowing.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
what is the actual post in HI? I just know everyone requests wahiawa...

Posts: 23 | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i have a question, i notice that this is from 2010 has the list of the places where you can be sent changed since then? or is it possible to be sent to another place other than just those 5-6 previously mentioned? my husband is a candidate now for 1c and i was wondering if we can be sent anywhere or those are the only places they would send us? any help is welcome!

MNS

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That list hasn't changed. As a 25S1C the Army does a pretty good job of keeping you in a 1C assignment (those 6 listed above) but that doesn't mean that they can't/won't assign you to a "normal" 25S position, its just relatively rare. If they do put you in a "normal" position though you can pretty well end up most anywhere (with some exceptions).

CW3 Troy Ward
NETOPS OCT
Bronco 30E