ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    25th Signal BN, 160th Sig BDE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25th Signal BN, 160th Sig BDE
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone know what this battalions mission is? Im about to go here. I know what it says on the net just looking to see if there is anything else someone can tell me.

Remember OPSEC.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 26 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Im a 25P.

posted Hide Post
Hey, I apologize for raiding your thread but I was wondering if you could e-mail me the PP regarding the 25P transition. I would appreciate it. (nicholas.patterson2@us.army.mil)

Posts: 48 | Registered: 18 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JstaUAtech
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to the 25th Signal's section on the 160th webapge.

http://www.160thsignalbrigade....SigBn/25thSigBn.html

Hope this helps

Posts: 117 | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
@JstaUAtech, Yea I already found that info. Looking for a little more detail on where they are working and stuff.

@nekepatt, I'll try and find it tomorrow.

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
25th is HQ in Bagram. Expect to be working in a TCF with a lot of civilians.

My company a few years back was 40Soldiers, 120+ civilian contractors, running comms on three sites.. I was a 25P SSG.

hit me if you have any specific questions:
william dot j.doug lass on AKO. (no spaces)

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yea I have friends down there now so I pretty much know what im going to be doing. I think it's pretty dumb they have so many civilian contractors down there wasting money that soldiers could be doing. From what i've seen at tech controls here the Soldier is the one that know the most and actually has the fortitude to make the tough choices.

posted Hide Post
i Just came from there, the 25th is currently in Qatar but you dont want to stay there. you'll either go downrange to Kabul, Bagram, or Kandahar. i was at 550th in Kandahar, you get alot of hands on experiance.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ft. Sam Houston | Registered: 25 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post