ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    Ft Gordon UIC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Gordon UIC
 Login/Join

Picture of Jroc021
posted
Anyone give me any information on this UIC:

W0U5AA

SSG S

Posts: 75 | Registered: 18 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
When I was at Gordon 10 years ago that UIC was 15th Sig Bde.....pretty sure it hasn't changed. Normally you are assigned to 15th Sig and then they push you down to one of the Battalions. More than likely AIT PSG or Instructor is my best guess.

Posts: 60 | Location: Fort Hood | Registered: 14 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Snack'ums
posted Hide Post
Either way your going to hate life as a AIT PSG or Instructor!! Be prepared for early mornings and Late nights day in and day out!!

Posts: 120 | Location: Augusta,Ga | Registered: 28 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
What C_HOP_00 said.

On the back/lastpage of your orders look for the MOS. If it's an 8 or H (don't remember which) you're slotted to be an instructor..

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post