ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    25P Transition Timeline
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25P Transition Timeline
 Login/Join

Picture of Full Metal Elf
posted Hide Post
If you look at our in/out calls (25P) all this adds up. Doesnt look like any promotions will take place for SGT or SSG any time soon. Also looks like even after the transition, the SGT and SSG slots should be still full do to the combination of 25P/S slots.

Does anyone know if a Soldier re-takes the ASVAB and gets a lower score, does the lower score or latest score officially count? Im guessing that is a yes question, but I qualify for 25S in all categories except one, EL.

It would suck to retake an ASVAB to get a higher EL score but lower scores in other areas.

Posts: 49 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If anyone has the PPP for the 25P/25S merger timeline I would like a copy and any other documents that might be out their refering to the merger. My email address is below:
bmo32373@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would also like any PP slides and information regarding the 25P transition. Thanks! flying_hawaiian@hotmail.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Schofield Barracks | Registered: 27 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The Official word is that the merge was denied at the tradoc level.....from my understanding it was due to the timeline for training. Now the whole deal gets to be re shuffled then sent back though again.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have the slides if you still want them, but from what I am reading the merge was denied. I am a 25P who just went to the board last month and became promotable. I for one am happy that the merge is not official yet, now if our points could just go down to around 625 that would make my day lol!

Posts: 49 | Location: Fort Belvoir, VA | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes it was denied. I have not recieved anything new on it as of yet. I am deployed and I know Senior Leaders just had a conferance about this topic.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 26 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
With the official denial, anyone guess if our points for E-5 will drop anytime soon? I am promotable with 523 but if you look at our last years promotion chart we have been maxed at 798 the entire time.

Confusing considering that when I joined this MOS it paid a 40K bonus and was a Star Mos, now 30 months in when its time to get promoted, its over strengthed and rumors of a merge.

Piss poor planning on the Army's part if you ask me.

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Full Metal Elf:
With the official denial, anyone guess if our points for E-5 will drop anytime soon? I am promotable with 523 but if you look at our last years promotion chart we have been maxed at 798 the entire time.

Confusing considering that when I joined this MOS it paid a 40K bonus and was a Star Mos, now 30 months in when its time to get promoted, its over strengthed and rumors of a merge.

Piss poor planning on the Army's part if you ask me.

Part of the problem is that the points were bottomed out for a long time, other Soldiers saw this and jumped into the pool.

I missed 350pts back in Oct2002. I boarded in Dec2002 and got picked up with 499pts in Sep2003. SSG with 650pts in Nov2005.

Since then they would stay maxed out then randomly drop every 4-6months or so. In 2008 they were very low, we had a bunch of 25F SGTs jump in and mess it all up LOL.

With the upcoming drawdown and bad economy they will be higher they were than in past years...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post