ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    25B Point Trend Gone Mad!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25B Point Trend Gone Mad!!
 Login/Join

Picture of Toysoldier72
posted
So I was hoping that I was going to make cutoff for the month of February to earn my 6. According to the trend report I was on track and all of a sudden they spiked to 798. To any senior 25B's, should I expect them to go back to normal next month? Help??

Posts: 14 | Location: Fort Bliss, TX | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post
As a Signal Warrant and former enlisted that got promoted to E6 (which I had points of 760 on the old scale for MP) on a 1st of February, sometimes the trends are predictable and sometimes they are not.

It is simply HRCs managing of supply and demand; with fluctuations of slot changing and now the drawdown. I will recommend that you just remain positive, still increase your points and work in positions senior to your grade. The active Army needs a certain number of 25B E6s. Plus, I have seen a Soldier make points at 798. She had 799 for 42A.

I seen this happen to numerous MOSes besides the 25 CMF. Far from an abnormality.

Good luck.

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TheWiseChief
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1902 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would say that the points will go down again. I just picked up my 6 in december. In the past 2 years alot of Bravos have been promoted but before that we were maxed out for over 2 years. But with that said I dont see it being 798 more that a few months.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 31 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of The_Polo
posted Hide Post
so the points did go down again, anyone know about March? lol

I advise.

Posts: 5 | Location: Deployed | Registered: 17 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Toysoldier72
posted Hide Post
Ok, I'm wondering what the predictions are for E5 to E6 on this months promotion cutoff scores? I currently have 498 points. What are the chances of me making it for the month of March? Looking for experienced advise or predictions.

Posts: 14 | Location: Fort Bliss, TX | Registered: 10 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Toysoldier72
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The_Polo:
so the points did go down again, anyone know about March? lol

How do you know they went down?