ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    25S Branch Manager
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25S Branch Manager
 Login/Join

posted
I heard that 25S's have a new branch manager now. Anyone have any contact information for him?

Posts: 34 | Location: Ft. Gordon | Registered: 11 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/...ig/epsig-default.htm

if you go to the link above you will find his info

Posts: 61 | Location: Soon to be Arifjan, KU | Registered: 21 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of satcomnco
posted Hide Post
The link left by SSG Slim has the old guy, the new person I belive is actually a she, I will ask my 1SG tomorrow he has met her, so hopefully he knows.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 05 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Alright, thanks for the help.

Posts: 34 | Location: Ft. Gordon | Registered: 11 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of satcomnco
posted Hide Post
hey sorry he didn't remember the name, You could always call the number or email MS Johnson. Also there is a good chance your career counseler may know.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 05 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Her name is SFC Turner. Her email is vivian.turner1@us.army.mil

Posts: 61 | Location: Soon to be Arifjan, KU | Registered: 21 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help guys.

posted Hide Post
I was wondering if anyone knew the most convenient time to call SFC Turner? I've called at various times throughout the day and she never answers. I'm in Texas, could it be a time zone thing?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
She is actually MSG Turner now, but if you e-mail her, she will get back to you within a couple of days (usually). She actually just helped me get an assignment and she is good at working with you.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 18 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks nekepatt, and I knew she was a MSG haha, I think I was reading a few replies ago while I was typing... I have emailed her, but I stopped checking after about a week... I'll try again...

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Kelly, you have any luck with contacting Branch?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 18 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Itiswhatitis
posted Hide Post
Has anyone heard from MSG Turner lately? Email her over 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a reply.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
She is a MSG now..
and I emailed her a few weeks ago to no avail..

Posts: 67 | Registered: 27 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Itiswhatitis
posted Hide Post
Well still nothing, I heard a rumor that she is being replaced. So I am hoping that person coming in is more efficient and timely with responses.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post