ArmyStudyGuide.com Community

ArmyStudyGuide.com's Community is an Army Forum

ArmyStudyGuide.com    ArmyStudyGuide Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Branch Specific Posts  Hop To Forums  Signal    25E Questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25E Questions
 Login/Join

Picture of FTR_Tweak
posted
I have been trying to look up 25E on the net and haven't seen anything as far as what I will need to know before I go to the school.

Little background info:

Use to be a 25Q about 7 years ago and then switch to 88M for something different, well I got stuck in recruiting for a little over 4 years and requested 25E on the BEAR program. My school date is in July and I am just looking to see if there is anywhere for me to go to kinda get a feel for this MOS before I head there in July...

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way

Posts: 85 | Location: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AutobahnSHO
posted Hide Post
Lots of math! Hope you like computer systems, too..

Right out of school, duty positions will most likely be with a BCT- you'll be working at the BDE S-6 shop. Later there are other possibilities...

Be Proud of what you do- and do it Well! ~me

Posts: 5284 | Location: Ft Gordon (Again!!!) :-| | Registered: 22 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am needing to get my date moved to sooner, my class date is in January. My Retention NCO is stating that there is nothing he can do. Does anyone know anybody else to contact to assist me with this issue.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 08 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My original school date was for Oct 12, but this past winter (thanksgiving time), the 25E branch manager emailed me about more class openings, long story short, I am going in July! Your Reup NCO is correct that he can do nothing, to my knowledge, there are no spots.

Posts: 13 | Location: Bragg | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'm in the July class also, it's so close I can almost see it finally! I sure hope they allow calculators because I couldn't do that math pre-test without one. Did you guys get rental cars authorized on your orders? I just got my TDY orders on Thursday without a rental authorized so I'm gonna try to get it amended. The army is not being cool with TDY, only authorizing taxi money lol

Posts: 23 | Location: JBLM | Registered: 17 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FTR_Tweak
posted Hide Post
I finally got orders, but I am having a lot of fun dealing with USAREC before I leave...

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way

Posts: 85 | Location: Spokane Valley, WA | Registered: 31 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I will be bringing my POV to the class, so taxi or rental car money does not affect me too much.

FTR, I am fighting w/ USAREC still waiting for my orders..and I am supposed to be going TDY enroute!

Posts: 13 | Location: Bragg | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
so i am going to tje july class as well, are you guys in the class starting on 9 july? where is everyone heading after class im on my ay to korea afterwards

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
JD you would have to request authorization for rental car from your BNCDR if you need an example of the memo format let me know and i can send you one.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post